The Christmas Carol settings in this volume were written for students; developing organist who play regularly in worship services and need accessible arrangements for preludes, postludes, and organ solos. I hope they can be useful to many organists of all age and abilities.
Registration indications are merely suggestions and can be adapted to fit a variety of instruments and occasions.
– Neil Harom
• Silent Night, Holy Night – STILLE NACHT
• It Came Upon the Midnight Clear – CAROL
• The First Noel – THE FIRST NOEL
• Once in Royal David's City – IRBY
• Away in a Manger – CRADLE SONG
• With Wondering Awe – LAUDIS CORONA
• Hark! The Herald Angels Sing – MENDELSSOHN
• Joy to the World – ANTIOCH