These collections from G. Schirmer are designed for high school and college players, with particular attention paid to various state contest repertory lists. The literature is organized by difficulty, with historical information about each piece. Master composers are well-represented, as is standard literature. Includes access to beautiful companion recordings of all the pieces, as well as recorded piano accompaniments.
• Allerseelen, Op. 10 (All Souls' Day)
• Ch'Ella Mi Creda (Let Her Believe)
• Farewell Song To The Viennese WoO 121
• A Favorite Place, Op. 99
• Fear Not, Beloved
• Llwyn On (The Ash Grove)
• Love Song, Op. 34 (Minnelied)
• Lovely Moon (Vaga Luna, Che Inargenti)
• Marmotte, Op. 52, No. 7
• Nymphs And Shepherds
• Of Strange Lands And People, Op. 15, No. 1
• The Picture Of The Rose (Das Bild Der Rose)
• Sarabande And Gavotte, Op. 5
There are no reviews yet.