For String Orchestra or String Quartet
Famous as a violinist, as well as a composer, impresario and teacher, Antonio Vivaldi produced over 500 concertos in his lifetime. Paul Paradise has selected and edited eight Vivaldi concertos for string orchestra or string quartet. The pieces were chosen to provide each player with a meaningful part, and have been edited with contemporary fingerings and bowings.
Contents: Concerto in Re maggiore #246
• Concerto in Re minore #176
• Concerto in La minore #411
• Concerto in Fa maggiore #288
• Concerto in Sol minore #287
• Concerto in La minore #413