The outstanding FJH composers of Book 1 return to further engage and challenge more experienced elementary students in Book 2 of In Recital® Throughout the Year. New musical concepts are introduced (legato and staccato articulations, crescendo/ decrescendo, ritardando, rests, etc.), and familiar ones reinforced (note values, keys, hand positions, etc.). The companion recordings can be used as a motivational tool, to help the student gain an intuitive understanding of each piece. Recital preparation tips continue to build excitement into the approach to recital performance. Higher grade level than Book 1, same low price!
• Cornflower Air (Christopher Goldston)
• Highland Jig (Mary Leaf)
• The Dirty Dish Rag (Kevin Olson)
• Theme from Symphony No. 5 (Tchaikovsky, arr. Kevin Olson)
• Vocalise Op. 34 No. 14 (Rachmaninoff, arr. Timothy Brown)
• Halloween Sounds (Elizabeth Greenleaf)
• Jingle Bells (arr. Edwin McLean)
• Good King Wenceslas (arr. Edwin McLean)
• Yankee Doodle Boy (arr. Melody Bober)
There are no reviews yet.