Seven Beautiful Carol Settings for Choir
Quickly prepare beautiful choral arrangements of hymns using the resources found in this book combined with the 1985 edition of the LDS hymn book.
Simple “Road Map” pages, which may be photocopied, instruct the choir's use of the hymn book. The conductor and the pianist work directly from the score, guiding the voices through piano interludes and key changes not written in their hymnals.
Two copies required for performance.
• Away in a Manger
• Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains
• I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
• It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
• Oh, Come All Ye Faithful
• Once in Royal David's City
• While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
Violin Parts are also available (#09132).
Reference: Luke 2:7, Luke 18:15–17