A series with five titles per volume for the purpose of drawing attention to some of the organ music provided by a sorely neglected, but substantial school of American composers whose recognition is long overdue. Designed for recital and church use. Series contains music based on Negro spirituals, plain chant, Protestant hymnody, German chorales, original composer themes, and others. Detailed notes on contents and salient features of the series are included in each volume.
• Let Us Break Bread Together (LET US BREAK BREAD) – J. Roland Braithwaite
• Dies Irae – William Cooper
• O Come, O Come, Emmanuel (VENI EMMANUEL) – Evelyn Simpson-Curenton
• Spiritual, Round the Mountain – Noel Da Costa
• Frolicking Flutes – Thomas H. Kerr