- * What personally identifiable information is collected through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- * What choices are available to customers regarding the use of personal data.
- * The security procedures, in place, to protect the misuse of customer information.
- * How inaccurate information can be corrected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- * Day Murray Music is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Only information supplied via email, or by other direct means of contact, can and will be collected.
- * All information, will not be sold or rented.
- * The customer supplied information, will be used solely to contact customers regarding orders and or inquiries received from customers.
- * No information will be shared with any third party outside of Day Murray Music, other than as is necessary to fulfill a customer request. e.g. to ship an order.
Registering for an account is optional, however, all received information will be saved in local systems for order processing and tracking orders. However, registering for an account provides additional added benefits while using Sheet Music Authority. Additional benefits include, but are not limited to:
- * Speeding up the checkout process by auto populating certain fields such as name, billing address, email, and shipping information.
- * Adding products to a wish list.
- * Saving products to shopping carts.
- * Leaving product reviews and feedback.
During the registration process, all customers will be required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used for contact regarding the products and services in which interest has been expressed, and also processing orders placed using an account.
Customers may also provide demographic information such as gender or age, however this information is entirely optional.
All customers are required to fill in specific information on the checkout page to complete an order. To place an order through Sheet Music Authority, you must provide contact information (such as: a name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as: billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and cvv code.) This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill orders. After the placing of an order, periodic emails will be sent with order information, and/or shipment updates. If there are any issues with processing an order (such as a declined credit card or incomplete billing and shipping information), Day Murray Music reserves the right to contact you at any time.
“Cookies”, are used on Sheet Music Authority. A cookie is a piece of data stored, from a site, on a visitor's hard drive to help improve access to the site and in-order to identify repeat visitors. For instance, when a cookie is used to identify a customer, the customer would not have to log in with a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site. Furthermore, to enhance the experience on the site, cookies are used to track and target the interests of users. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the site, or remote servers, but is only saved on a customer’s personal machine.
Sheet Music Authority may share aggregated demographic information with various partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Sheet Music Authority, uses various shipping companies to ship orders, and also a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other secondary purposes beyond fulfilling an order.
Sheet Music Authority may partner with third party services to supply additional opportunities and services to customers. When a user signs up for these services, names, and or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services, will be supplied. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Customer's Access to, and Control Over Information
Customers may opt out of any future contacting from Sheet Music Authority at any time, excluding emails or phone calls necessary for processing orders. Customers can do the following at any time by contacting Day Murray Music via the email address or phone number given on the website
- * See what personal data has been recorded.
- * Change/correct any incorrect data.
- * Delete any collected data. (Excluding purchase history, for customers with purchases listed on their account.)
- * Express any concerns about the use of collected personal customer data.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time Sheet Music Authority requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, gender, etc.). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and customer satisfaction of this site.
Sheetmusicauthority.com may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Day Murray Music is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Customers are encouraged to be aware when leaving Sheet Music Authority and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Owners, and Employees at Day Murray Music take precautions to protect customer information. When sensitive information via the site is collected, such information is protected both online and offline. All online payments go through a payment gateway to be processed, and no payment information is stored on Sheet Music Authority servers, except for billing and shipping addresses. Furthermore, no credit or debit card numbers are ever accessible or viewable at or by Day Murray Music. Wherever sensitive information (such as payment and shipping info) is collected, that information is encrypted and transmitted back in a secure way. This is verifiable by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of any web browser, or looking for "https://" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, all information is also protected offline on the database as well as in store. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which personally identifiable information is stored, are all kept in a secure environment.