The review is free attend on either day after purchase of a packet.
The packets will be available for pickup the day of the review (Friday, September 22, 2023 or Saturday, September 23, 2023).
Select in-store pickup when ordering online.
If you are not able to attend the review but would like to purchase a packet, they will be mailed out the Monday before the review (or after depending on any shipping delays from the publisher to Day Murray Music).
Select your preferred mailing method; postage and handling will apply.
To participate in person, a packet must pre-purchased. Attendees may purchase a packet to share with others in their group (i.e., a choir director and accompanist may purchase a single packet to share during the review). The choral review will also be streamed via Facebook Live in the Day Murray Music Choral Review group.
We will sing through more than a dozen new and beloved sacred choral anthems in our recital hall in Murray, Utah.
(Due to availability or publishing delays, titles are subject to change without notice.)
• All Creatures of Our God and King – SATB (Molly Ijames)
• Murmurs in a Stable – SATB (Craig Courtney)
• See Amid the Winter’s Snow – SATB (Dan Forrest)
• Children of the Heavenly Father – SATB (Mack Wilberg)
• The King of Love My Shepherd Is – SATB (Ryan Murphy)
• Let My Heart Be Quiet – SATB (Heather Schopf)
• Mary, Can I Hold Your Baby? – SATB (Karen Ivory)
• Let Us All Press On – SATB (Richard Elliott)
• Secret Prayer – TTBB (James Kasen)
• Cradle Hymn – SSAA (Kim Andre’ Arnesen)
• Simple Praise – SATB (Craig Courtney)
• I Need Thee Every Hour – SATB (Dan Boone)
• Christmas Sanctus – SSA (Susan/Lee Dengler)
• This is My Father’s World – SATB (Mark Shepperd)
• Rejoice, the Lord is King – SATB (Mark Edwards)