This is a past workshop. Your purchase is for access to the Facebook group with the video recording of the workshop and resources provided by Barbara Gill.
Saturday, January 21, 2023
Day Murray Music presents
Singing Time Music Workshop
Masks are optional.
• $12 per person (in-person or Facebook Live*)
• Learn technique and tips from seasoned music leader and clinician Barbara Gill to make singing time simply magical and musical.
• Bring your Children’s Songbook.
• Door prizes for in-person attendees!
Please park in the fenced-in lot on the west side of Day Murray Music (between The Ballet Center and Wells Fargo) or in the lot on the north side of The Ballet Center.
By enrolling in this workshop as a participant or auditor, you agree to allow Day Murray Music to share your contact information with Barbara Gill.
* Enrollment for Facebook Live will be closed at 10 PM the night before the workshop. Please provide a valid email address as Facebook Live participants will be emailed a link to the Facebook group page; the participant will need to join the group. Please join the group before the workshop so our staff will have ample time to approve the request.
Barbara Gill's vast experience teaching children music spans more than 20 years! After seeing her in action during Primary singing time, her school community asked her to continue the before-school choir at the elementary. Since 2015, Barbara has directed the Orchard Children's Choir. This year she is also a co-conductor with the Utah Youth Singers in Bountiful, Utah. Barbara is certified through level 1 of Kodaly training for children’s choirs and will continue this summer and next with the remaining levels.
She maintains an active piano and Let's Play Music studio. Barbara has a Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance and a Master of Arts in Musicology from the University of Utah. In church music, Barbara has been the Primary Music Leader multiple times, Stake Primary Music Chairman, Stake Music Chairman, a committee member for a multi-stake music workshop, and many more callings that brought unexpected joy! Barbara and her husband live in North Salt Lake and have three boys and a girl named after a concert hall. Visit GillPianoStudio.com for more information.
There are no reviews yet.